1. The Hodgepodge lands this year on National Secret Keeping Day...on a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being I'm a blabbermouth and 10 being I'm a vault) how good are you at keeping secrets?
I think I'm at least an 8. If I tell it's only because I forgot I wasn't supposed to tell.
I read here nine jobs for people who can keep a secret-cybersecurity worker, executive assistant, housekeeper, lawyer, nuclear plant technician, physician, private investigator, psychologist, security guard Of the jobs listed, which one most interests you and why?
None of these hold much interest for me at this point in my life. Currently I'm an administrative assistant which is probably similar to an executive assistant.
2. What's the secret of life (or one of them anyway)?
3. Off the record, best-kept secret, a fly on the wall, top secret, my lips are sealed, secret shopper, as quiet as a mouse, poker face, spill the beans, open secret, bite your tongue...which secret idiom can you best relate to right now? Explain.
A fly on the wall...sometimes I'd like to be a fly on the wall to be able to hear why people are making some of the decisions they are making for our country. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but I'd like to know why they are being made.
4. Spill here the secret ingredient in one of your favorite recipes?
I use the Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book recipe for lasagna and instead of ground beef I use Bob Evan's sausage. My family loves this.
5. My mama celebrates a big birthday tomorrow. Share a favorite quote, song lyric, saying, or verse of scripture that will add some sunshine to her day (ours too!)
Wake up every day singing this song and I imagine our attitude would definitely be better about life.