Click above to link up.
1. Five years ago this month hubs and I relocated from New Jersey to the Palmetto State. What were you doing five years ago this month? The same thing I am now, working, going to church, and spending time with my husband.
2. What was the last 9-5 job you worked? Tell us about it. I’m still working in the same place that I started at when I was 19. I’ve changed positions over the years but I’m still there. In mid September it will be 44 years.
3. Plead the fifth, high five, take five, it's five o'clock somewhere, or the big 5-0...which number five phrase relates to your life in some way currently? Tell us how. Take five. I suppose as I’m getting older I need to take a short rest when doing physical tasks more than I used to. But usually just a few minutes and I’m ready to go on.
4. During this season of spending so much time at home, what distractions get in the way of being your most productive? Or have you been extra productive since this whole thing started? Since I still work every day, things really haven’t changed all that much for me.
5. Give us a list here of your top five anything. Five things I enjoy doing...reading, watching TV with hubby, taking long drives with hubby, playing the piano when no one is around, going on vacation to the ocean(of course, with the hubby!).
6. Insert your own random thought here. Planning to go to Florida next month for 3 days so I can be there when my oldest goes wedding dress shopping. I’m so excited.