1. What's something we'd find you doing most afternoons?
Working and then coming home and walking the dog and helping fix dinner.
2. Who do you take after? In what way(s)?
I really have no idea, but I suppose my mom in some ways.
3. 'After every storm comes a rainbow' or 'the calm before the storm'...which phrase do you relate to more right now? Tell us why?
Maybe the calm before the storm. Things have been pretty quiet and calm for us lately.
4.What are your plans for the day after tomorrow?
Friday I'll be working and then usually on Friday we order in supper and relax at home where I'll be doing some knitting and maybe reading too.
5. Complete this sentence-"After all is said and done there is no need for me to worry or fear because God is in control and He holds me in his hands!."
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Here's a quote I found somewhere, I don't remember where. But I have it attached to the monitor in my office at work and read it most every day.
"Worry is a conversation you have with yourself about things you cannot change. Prayer is a conversation you have with God about things He can change."