If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday Photos

 

This photo was taken for a photo prompt (black and white) on Instagram for a photo challenge I take part in.  The funny thing is that this is a color photo!


I really haven't taken too many photos this week, but below are some of the hats I have made this week.  Still deciding on which ones I want to add pompoms too.  Just gotta say, my sister and I are having so much fun with this knitting machine.  She borrows it on Wednesdays and Thursdays.  She has made some of the prettiest color combinations of hats.  I'll have to get pictures and show you sometime.


I especially love this color.


Finished this last night and I'm loving this yellow.  In, fact I'm halfway through the matching scarf.  

Came home Thursday night and the sun was shining and I just had to get a picture of the blue skies.  The sun was so bright that I found out later that the other pictures (which were better photos) had a person standing in them and I didn't want to post them.  


That's about all I have.  I hope you have had a good week and that you have a great weekend coming up.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Great photos. The yellow hat is my favorite. Have a great weekend Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow best, too. Just wish I'd an opportunity to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing an excellent job on your hats. Enjoy the beautiful photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hats are really nice. Too bad we really don't need them here in Florida...well, maybe a bald person who works outside might need one. But I love the colors and they look so fresh and pretty...makes me wish I needed one! I understand about your pictures...love to see the sun and blue skies. Seems like it can be really bright and pretty this time of year. Enjoy your knitting! I hope you can find an outlet for selling them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful knitting. I like the blue one best. I can't wear hats because I overheat, lol! Have a great weekend Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the hats you are making!! I don't need on here in FL but that yellow one sure stands out! Have fun and tell your sister we need to see her hats! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That yellow is really pretty! I had a little crank knitting machine when I was a kid, my mom took it over years ago and started cranking out little knit rounds on it. She'd knit a small tube, close up the ends and then flatten it into a circle. She sewed all the circles into a bigger shape and then sewed all the shapes together and knit an edge all around it to make an afghan that looks like a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely photos! I hope you have a beautiful Saturday, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those hats are so cute! They look really warm. I realized a couple weeks ago the only warm winter hats we have are Seattle Seahawks hats! Now whenever I go out I look for some cute, warm hats... for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy