If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. What advice would you give yourself as we begin this new year? Relax and leave the worries to God.  

2. If you could throw a themed party for yourself what would the theme be? I'm not much for parties especially if it's about me.  But if I have to choose, I'd probably say Disney themed and I'd prefer it be about my grandson!!

3. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21. At the age of 20-21 I still lived with my parents and was working where I still work for another 9-10 months.  Here is a picture of me at work around that time.



4. What's on the menu at your house this week? Salisbury Steaks one night and maybe some chili.

5. What should you do more of this year? Less of? More crafting and less TV watching.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Cathy

25 comments:

  1. How technology has changed since that picture was taken. I could also do with watching less television and being more productive. Dropping in as your Hodgepodge neighbour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have seen tons of changes in the past 45 years at work. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Excellent photo! I really enjoyed your answers, smiles.

    Oh boy, we are discussing the Holy Spirit this morning and the very fact that the devil is roaming free (that is another subject for another day).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet that's an interesting discussion.

      Delete
  3. I love the work photo! Did you work at a radio station? recording studio? That looks like a sound board behind you. Amazing that you have worked there for your whole career - what an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work for our local police department. The communications center has changed a lot since then. lol

      Delete
  4. I like your work photo. And I really like your random thought.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to number one! Yes I believe I could have guessed Disney for you. Love the photo of you at work. Less TV would be nice. Not sure if I can do it but I want to. Love your random.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I can do it either, but it's a goal. lol

      Delete
  6. Yes, Amen to your #1!! Good answers. Great photo of you at work!! Happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, just look at you! Love those Farrah flips in your hair! :)
    Amen to #1!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this photo! I never had great hair like yours, but the typewriter and that telephone. Oh, my!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great Billy Graham quote.
    I hope the last few months of working in that office make you smile as much as you were in that picture.
    Love your answer to #1. God is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That picture is great...quite a time hop back to the old technology! I am amazed you have worked there your whole career!! That is amazing! How will they ever find someone to take your place? That will be difficult!! But I know you are ready to move on to retirement and all the joys it will bring! I love the Billy Graham quote! Have a blessed day. Salisbury steak sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure they will have no difficulty at all.

      Delete
  11. Wow! That's a lot of years working in one place! Congratulations. I hope they throw you a party when you retire...wait...you don't like parties for yourself. I hope they give you a big fat bonus for your retirement!! Enjoyed reading your answers. I'm a day late in visiting the hodgepodges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen. You're right, I'm hoping I can get out the door without any hubbub. lol

      Delete
  12. Disney-themed parties are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy