If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Friday Photos

 

Here are some pictures from my week.

I know I posted this picture yesterday, but I think the moon looks so cool and just could not resist posting it again.

Made these earlier in the week

Love this mug that a friend made and gave to me.



Took this picture of Lucy Wednesday evening.  She looks so cute after having been groomed on Saturday.

For some reason she does not like to look at the camera.  

A friend at work made one of these for all the dispatcher for National Public Safety Communications Week.  I work with some of the sweetest people.  I'm going to miss them when I retire.



I'm also going to miss this tree that is out in front of the police department.  It is beautiful in every season.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. I just love how you mix-match your hats.
    Lucy ... that sweet face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and of course I love sweet Lucy best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your photos. The shot with the Pine trees and moon is beautiful. It is always fun seeing Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos!! I enjoyed them all and especially sweet Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos of the moon, the tree, and of course Lucy. I love your cup and bag with your name on it. Very thoughtful gifts indeed. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy