If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. Realist, idealist, optimist, pessimist...which one are you? Elaborate. In reality, I'm probably a little of each.  However, I usually try to be optimistic about life.  So, I'm going with optimist.

2. What's something currently on your wish list? New chairs for our livingroom.

3. Three things on this week's shopping list? Dog treats, Gatorade Zero and Shrimp which is quite an eclectic list.

4. According to Trip Advisor here's a list of the top ten things to do in the US this summer- Chicago Architecture River Cruise, Skip the Line Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour, New York In A Day guided sightseeing tour, Charleston's Old South Historic Horse and Carriage tour, Grand Canyon helicopter tour, Full day iconic sights of LA, Beverly Hills, Beaches and more, D.C. at Dusk guided night tour, Beneath the Streets Underground History tour (Seattle), New Orleans Swamp and Bayou Boat tour, Gangsters and Ghosts tour in Chicago...read more about each excursion in the link here. Of the ten attractions listed which do you find most appealing? Have you already experienced anything on this list? I have never experience any of these but I think I would enjoy Chicago Architecture River Cruise.

5. Besides home and work where do you spend the most time? Church

6. Insert your own random thought here. I've posted this before, but it bears repeating.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. The Chicago Architecture River Cruise sounds interesting. I love the quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the quote too and it is true.

      Delete
  2. Great quote and love the classic beach photo! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost(!) put down church, but since the pandemic that would be a fib. Does Bible study count?
    Thank you for re-sharing that last meme. I don't recall it ... but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to think I spend most of my outside time in church. We really have been inside church for over a year. And I think that Chicago River cruise sounds interesting also. But being pessimistic right now, I don’t see that in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are an optimist. Hope you get to Chicago someday! I love your quote and I definitely need a new dream and goal for myself. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New chair for the living room sound like fun! Hope they get past the wish and on towards reality! Have a lovely end to the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tours sound exciting. I would be interested in each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Architecture Tour is great and I've done it a couple of times with different groups of people. I'm trying to find chairs for my keeping room and it's a struggle. It's not an ideal time for home improvement given the ridiculous cost of everything and the delays in shipping but I'm pressing on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy