If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. Something you've done recently that required you giving 110% ?  I can't think of anything in particular, but just living daily life sometimes takes 110% or at least it feels that way these days. 

2. What task-sport-chore-hobby-activity have you participated in or completed, that if judged, would land you a perfect 10? I really don't think I do anything 100% but I can't imagine loving my grandson any more than I do!

3. What are ten of your favorite things right now? 
Tracy, my Husband
Kelli and Rafael (my oldest and her new hubby)
Kerri and Matt (my youngest and her boyfriend)
Colton, my grandson
My Church Family
My upcoming retirement (more every day)
My free time
The new (to me) recliner I got this weekend.
Lucy, my furbaby.
Binging old shows with hubby (currently Bones, Murdoch Mysteries and JAG)

4. Nine times out of ten I have multiple yarn projects in the works.

5. Where were you when the world stopped turning, twenty years ago this week? I was just coming out of gall bladder surgery when the first plane hit.

6. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm so looking forward to our Women's Bible Study which starts next Tuesday.  I will be so glad to see all the women again.  I haven't seen some of them for over a year.  

16 comments:

  1. Great list, Cathy! I want to do that, too. What book will y'all be discussing in the new Bible study?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers and love your 10 favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine loving our grands any more than I do, either! Nice list of 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We met this morning for the first time since June and it was so nice to be back in person. I can't imagine coming out of surgery to news like that. It must have all felt so surreal. Sometimes I think it stil does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That moment, 20 yrs. ago is still surreal...I hope you have a beautiful rest of the week, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree on loving your grandson. They are so awesome!! I like your list of 10. Your recliner looks lovely. Wow, you were in surgery that day! Enjoy your Bible study.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good list and love your new recliner! Looking forward to getting mine on Saturday! Joyce always comes through with fun for Wednesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does give us lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing your new chair.

      Delete
  8. Oh, that lovely new recliner! Just in time for retirement! When I retired we bought a new riding lawn mower! LOL. And hubby rides it, not me! Go figure! I get to use the push mower! Our ladies' Bible Study will start back on the 20th, I think. I need to check. We will be studying the book of James. Not sure what study book we will have to guide us. 20 years ago I was working at the Lake Tech College in Financial Aid. When the news came I remember saying out loud, "This is an act of war!" And then our office staff gathered in a circle and prayed. Who says you can't pray in school? There was a lot of praying in schools that day, I am certain. Praying still. Can't believe our world is in such chaos still. Well, yes, I guess I can believe it, but it is so sad. Praying. Enjoyed your post! Can't wait for you to retire!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hardly wait either. Yes, our world is in chaos, but I know God has never lost control.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy