If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, March 21, 2022

Bits of This and That

I'm rather late today for blogging, but I guess better late than never.  We headed out this morning to go to the hospital in Cincinnati as I had to have a Covid test.  I'm having both an upper and lower endoscopy on Thursday and they require a Covid test beforehand.  While enroute I got a call from the nurse at the endoscopy office to talk about my medical and prescription information.  While talking to her I mentioned I was heading to get the Covid test and she said I'm so glad I called you.  You don't have to take the test, as our mandates have changed.  Yay!  I really didn't want to take it and I'm so glad I avoided that part of these procedures I'm having.  So onward and upward and prep starts Tuesday night.  Prayers for good results would be appreciated.  Nothing wrong as far as I know, just time to have the tests again.

Since we didn't have to go, we went to lunch and then I stopped and picked up the rest of the prep items.  Then we came home and I took my walk with Lucy and took a short nap and then did some reading.  It's been a good day so far.


While out, I found some buds on flowers and also on the trees.  So happy it is now spring!





That's all I have right now.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Great news that you didn't have to have the covid test, woohoo! The buds on the trees and flowers are so exciting! I bought some new clothes recently, and I plan to wear one of them for Easter. I can't wait for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your test goes well. Do you have Gerd? I love when things are blooming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but my brother had esophageal cancer and so I have to have that test when I have my colonoscopy.

      Delete
  3. I hope all goes well for you Cathy. I'm glad you could skip the Covid test : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was late and my comment is even later! Yay for getting to skip the covid test. I have to get one next Friday for my colonoscopy the following week. Nothing wrong here, just have to get one every five years because of family history. The prep is the worst part but it will be good for us both to have the test over with!! Glad you had such a nice day!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, glad you didn't have to do the covid test. It's not much fun I found out. I hope your procedure goes well and that there is nothing to worry about. And hey, you got to go out to lunch with hubby instead of the dreaded C test! That's a win win!! Take care and praying all goes well. Enjoy your pretty spring days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy