If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

Bits of This and That

It was a quiet weekend for us and I don't mind a bit.  It was colder than I like and we woke up to snow on Saturday morning.  It snowed off and on all day, but it all melted off the grass by afternoon.  




Hubby and I met up with my sister and her husband and we had lunch together.  It was fun as always and the men barely got a chance to talk as my sister and I together pretty much never hush.  lol

Sunday we were at church where hubby preached a great sermon about the rich, young ruler.  Here's a video of him where he pre-recorded it for You-Tube, if you're interested.


I'm looking forward to a good week and I hope you are too.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. So does hubby do these videos before the actual service each week? & then does he post them on Sunday for people that can't make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the snow does looks pretty. Glad it melted. So nice that you got to go out to lunch with your sister and brother in law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when you think the snow has gone?! But snow that melts quickly is the best kind of snow!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband has a lovely voice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy