If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, March 25, 2022

Currently...

Reading:  Making You Feel My Love, by Robin Lee Hatcher.

Listening to: The Collingsworth Family on Spotify and they are currently singing "You're About to Climb.

Crafting:  Just started a baby afghan in multi-colored stripes with kind of a wave pattern.

Thinking:  Am I really going to be able to follow this pattern.  I usually make really simple blankets that I don't have to follow a pattern for.  Time will tell.

Feeling:  Blessed beyond all measure.

Celebrating:  My upper and lower GI's are completed and all appears okay.  He did send in a couple of biopsies to be checked, but he believes they are fine.

Grateful for:  The best husband in the world.  He does so much for me everyday.

Weather: Grey, rainy and 43 degrees.

A scripture I want to share: Here's a scripture I read in Deuteronomy yesterday and I so love it.  Who knew there was such good stuff in Deuteronomy.  Sounds like salvation to me.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. I don't recall that passage from Deuteronomy, but appreciate you sharing it. Powerful!
    Congratulations on having completed those yukky medical exams; never fun, but so necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was powerful too. It meant so much to me when I read it yesterday and I just had to share it.

      Delete
  2. So glad your scans are all OK. Those are not fun scans to have.
    I love how well you & your hubby love one another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does love me well and I hope I do him also.

      Delete
  3. That is a very powerful passage in Deut., and one that I love. Thank you for sharing it with us. Also glad to hear your scans are over and so far so good, and we will trust they are completely good! Can't wait to see the baby blanket you are making. I can't do that with or without a pattern, so I appreciate what others do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy