If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Currently...

 I am:

**Reading - Still reading Make You Feel My Love, by Robin Lee Hatcher and have several others in the wings to read after.

**Listening to - my husband preaching the Wednesday morning Bible Study live on FB.

**Crafting - 2 different crocheted baby blankets.  One I have to watch a video while making it to make sure I stay on track - at least until I memorize the pattern.  The second one I can work on while watching TV because it's all the same stitch.  I just have to count each row to make sure I don't add or delete a stitch (which I often do).

**Thinking - will I ever get these 2 blankets finished?  lol

**Feeling - happy 

**Celebrating - that my biopsies from last week all came back good.

**Grateful - for our Bible Study and realizing more and more "How Much More" God loves us than I ever realized.

**Weather - According to my watch it is 63 degrees and sunny.  Beautiful day even though it's supposed to be colder and raining tomorrow.  Okay Cathy, one day at a time.  Don't worry about tomorrow and just enjoy today.

**A Scripture I want to share - This is my intention for the day!  I know if I do this it will make all the difference in how my day goes.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Will my blankets ever get done - LOL - I feel that
    Always celebrating a clear biopsy or scan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, just gotta make myself stick with it.

      Delete
  2. All your biospies are clear....well, Amen! And rejoicing right along with you!! Thanks for sharing -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen for the quote at the end. When we take time to Praise the Lord we always feel so much better about everything. Your day sounds lovely. Can't wait to see the baby blankets when they are done. I am sure they will be perfect...and some precious babies will truly be comfy and cozy and blessed to be wrapped in them. Do you already know where they are going, or are they for "just in case" you need them for someone? I wish I knew someone expecting a baby. I haven't held a little one in way too long. Have a blessed and beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam: They are not planned for anyone yet. But it's good to have some on hand and be ready. Plus I just enjoy making them.

      Delete
  4. A negative biopsy is the best news ever! It's a beautiful 83* day here, but we're bracing for severe weather tonight. Hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your post and love that scripture you closed with. Amen! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was getting a little frustrated earlier this evening and I reminded myself of this verse and started singing s praise hymn in the car and I think it helped some.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy