If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 

You can link up here or here.

I am thankful for:

**Monday getting to spend the whole day at home.  I watched 2 movies (something I rarely do, but may start doing a little more often).  I napped a little, I worked on cleaning out a closet and cooked dinner.  My kinda day sometimes.

**Tuesday I spent the day at church and did some blogging and playing the piano and finished getting ready for the Bible Study.  We went home and had supper and then I was back at church until around 9pm.  We had an excellent Bible Study with lots of laughter and some serious talking and praying and just enjoying being with sisters in Christ.

**Wednesday I went to church and spent the morning and then went out with my sister to Wal-mart to get a few things and then back to church.  Then hubby and I picked up a turkey dinner from Bob Evans and took it home for supper and had a great night at home.

**Also thankful for the beautiful weather on Wednesday...It got up almost to 80 degrees and it was sunshiny and breezy.

So that's all I'll list for now.  What are you thankful for?

I'm also thankful for you and your visit here.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. I love days where I can relax & nap & watch movies... the best recharge sort of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to spend more time finding and watching worthwhile movies (v. what passes for entertainment on network). This morning I'm touched and very thankful for our Bible study ladies' PM's ... making sure everyone was okay after last night's storms. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I've discovered such a caring circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have settled into retirement quite well, I would say!! Have a blessed Friday and weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, sounds like you are very thankful to be retired and enjoy your church activities. I know the feeling. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I end up recording a Hallmark movie that I can watch in the morning with my coffee. I used to go right to my computer but this has been a nice way to start my morning. Sounds like a good Tuesday. Sounds like a good week! I am thankful that we were safe to and from our drive to Montana.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy