If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. Where do you get your news these days? Listening to friends talking or even some comments on social media and then checking it out to verify the truth.  I rarely watch the news.

2. It's National Crab Day...do you like crab meat? Yes. What makes you crabby? Lack of sleep or not feeling well.

3. Does freedom mean more choices? I think so. Have you ever felt there were too many choices? Sometimes.  Elaborate. When I'm trying to decide, having too many choices can be difficult, however I don't want to lose the choices.

4. Barbara Millicent Roberts was introduced to the world on March 9, 1959...that's Barbie to most of us. Did you have Barbies as a kid, or did you let your own children play with Barbies? I don't think I ever had a Barbie, but I had other dolls that were similar.  Yes, my girls had lots of Barbies and paraphernalia.  What well known Barbara (living or not) would you most like to meet? First Lady Barbara Bush

5. . What are three things you value most in another person? Kindness, honesty, and love of laughter.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope your day is wonderful!

Cathy

23 comments:

  1. I don't watch the news either -- I gave it up several years ago. I forgot to answer the question about what Barbara I would like to meet . . .like you, I think it would be nice to meet Barbara Bush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she would be a very interesting person to talk to.

      Delete
  2. I like that quote you left; it's uplifting for me today, when I am feeling kind of down about myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it was an encouragement to you.

      Delete
  3. I was a big Barbie fan. And I would also love to visit with Barbra Bush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara Bush was the real deal, wasn't she. A class act.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we were traveling through Maine several years ago we stopped in Kennebunkport and pulled over near the Bush compound. While we were sitting there a car pulled in and George and Barbara got out. There was no missing her white hair. Yes too many choices can sometimes be too many lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think to sit and have a conversation with Barbara Bush would have been a wonderful afternoon! What a good example for us in so many ways -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Hodgepodge. I know I never had a Barbie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quote at the end. Thank you for that. I agree about Barbara Bush. I had one of the first Barbie dolls in 1960. I still have her today. My cousin and I spent many happy hours on the floor of her living room in the summertime playing with our Barbie dolls and creating houses for them. We also sewed clothes for them. Those were sweet and innocent and happy days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousin had Barbies and we played together with hers and the doll I had. Fun times.

      Delete
  9. We had similar answers! Great random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had similar answers! Great random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We both picked Barbara Bush! I enjoyed your post!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed your answers. Lack of sleep makes me crabby too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I stay clear of the news. I agree, it is nice to have choices but not too many! A lot of people have said Barbara Bush. Those are three nice qualities in people. Love your random.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy