If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tuesday 4

 

Summertime and the Living is Easy?

Well, we hope it's easy anyway. Welcome back to Toni's Tuesday 4! Always good to have you here. Let's concentrate on the little bit of summer that is left shall we? We need to enjoy every season to the fullest I believe.. what say you?

Not much more of summer left so we better enjoy it while it lasts. Link up here.

1. What do you like to do in the summer? Stay our of the heat. lol  Actually, I love taking long drives out in the country and seeing crops and animals and barns and homes and watching the blue skies with great big white clouds and maybe sometimes stopping and getting an ice cream cone.

2. What is your favorite summertime food and beverage? When the tomatoes are ripe, I love a good white bread, mayo, Velveta cheese and tomato sandwich and a ice cold glass of Diet Coke.

3. How do you beat the heat? Stay inside in the air conditioning.  If I need to be outside (say for my walk) I do it early in the morning before the heat gets too bad.

4. What do you really like about the summer season? I love the blooming flowers and gardens of vegetables and blue skies and white fluffy clouds.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

16 comments:

  1. A tomato sandwich!?! Oh my. I can't even. But it sure does remind me of my mom! She loved a tomato sandwich!! Hope your day is not sweltering:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday and today so far have been very nice. I also ate a couple tomatoes with my dinner. Hope to get the sandwich in the next day or two.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed your answers. That tomato sandwich sounds good right about now,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a tomato sandwich sounds wonderful! My friend Sandy F always had a cold tomato sandwich when we worked together and shared lunch at a local sub sub. I always think of her when I think of eating tomatoes. Stay cool and thank you for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to look at the clouds! Your sandwich sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried a tomato sandwich! You're wise to be out early; this heat's a killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to try one if you like tomatoes

      Delete
  6. Yes, summer is definitely cloud watching time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your drive in the country along with the ice cream cone. We had to cut down our tomatoes. Mark can't eat them anymore. He has silent acid reflux. Yep, staying inside is the best option. I love clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take one of those sandwiches, thank you very much!! Yes, it is way too hot right now!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy