If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, November 25, 2022

SkyWatch Friday and Friday Photos

Photo from our vacation for SkyWatch Friday.  I never tire of the beautiful skies over the ocean.

I've taken almost no photos this week, but below is a picture of hubby's and my Advent Study Books.  We get them from She Reads Truth/He Reads Truth.  This is our 3rd year doing this together.  Each day we read together.  The daily readings are identical, but some of the extra stuff, is a little different in the male and females books.  We really enjoying doing this together.  It starts this Sunday. 

We're taking the books today to have them spiral bound.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. ...I hope that you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft sky in your photo. Those advent books look great. Kudos to you and husband for reading them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is beautiful. The dock looks like it is in the sky!! Hard to wrap my head around it being Advent already!! I've got my advent wreath ready! Thanks for sharing your devotionals with us. Happy weekend, Cathy! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy