If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Thursday, December 11, 2008

SkyWatch Friday

I took this picture a few weeks ago. It's of a farm close to my daughter's school. If I remember right I took it one morning before school started. I love it when you can see a little pink in the clouds. If you want to see more beautiful skies from all around the world, click on the SkyWatch Button above.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, you are right, there is a tinge of pink in the clouds and I like that as well. Very pretty landscape photo indeed.

    I thank you so much for dropping by my blog tonight.
    I hope you have a very nice weekend.
    Stay safe.
    ~Michele~
    Mountain Retreat-Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of the farm, that areas looks identical to the outskirts of our city. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. TCCK: Nice shot of the cloud over the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo. Did you happen to see the sky tonight? It looked like it was on fire. I didn't have a camera with me and by the time I got home from work the sun had set :-( would have made an awesome photo for sure.
    Take care and thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice farm! Lucky to have lovely skies! Happy sky watching! :)


    http://www.mypreciousniche.com/2008/12/sky-watch-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much enjoyed your beautiful photo. I love silos. And farm shots.
    Have a great sky watch week.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great catch for Skywatch! Mine’s up too hope you can visit.. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these images of rural scenery!
    Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The farm is a nice focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like when you can see the pink in the clouds too. I like it when they're a little darker than in your picture and they remind me of cotton candy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful morning sky! How nice to pass this on the way to school.

    ReplyDelete