Click the button above to join in with Joyce for the Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. What's left to be done on your Christmas to-do list?
Wrap a few gifts and then enjoy!
2. The Hodgepodge lands on the first day of winter this year. What's your favorite thing about winter?
I love snow and all that goes with it, as long as I can watch it from inside my nice warm house.
3. In what area of your life are you immature? Feel free to elaborate or not.
In thinking I need to have the last word and that's all I'll say about that.
4. What was the most (or one of the most) important lessons you learned in 2016?
That there is nothing I can do but trust Jesus.
5. It's Fried Shrimp Day...are you a fan? What's your favorite way to eat shrimp? Will there be shrimp somewhere in your holiday feastings?
I love fried shrimp. I love it fried or grilled best. Well, I hadn't planned on it, but now that we've talked about it, probably yes. I can see a trip to Red Lobster coming up.
6. What sound lulls you to sleep?
The sounds of waves on the beach.
7. What one word best describes your 2016?
Quite frankly...scary...describes 2016. But God is still good even and maybe especially during the scary times.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Monday was Gotcha Day for our puppy. We've had her for 3 years. While she can be very aggravating sometimes, I love this little girl.
Merry Christmas to all who pass by here.