|Click the button to join in the fun!|
1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49's in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super?
Probably a Women of Faith conference in Columbus, OH about 3-4 years ago.
2. Share something you're a fan of these days?
Walt Disney World
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I'm talking the edible appetizer kind. What's your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
Can't say as I'm a big fan of wings at all.
4. As long as we're talking sports today...have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
No, I really haven't followed his story, nor did I watch his interview. For his sake, though, I'm glad he confessed, because the truth will set you free.
5. What's a question you hate to be asked?
How much do you weigh?
6. The coaches in this Sunday's big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er's and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you're an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
I'm sure we were a little competitive when we were young like most siblings. However, I don't think as adults that we are at all.
7. What's your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play?
Volleyball is my favorite and it's been a really long time since I've played, but I loved watching my kids play.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
More things to give thanks for:
37. watching TV at home with just me and hubby
38. my new steam cleaner
39. hot apple cider from my Keurig
40. my puppy who always meets me at the door when I come home.
41. a husband who helps clean the bathroom.
42. a miracle baby that wasn't supposed to live, but who is thriving and doing well (I need to tell you about this).