2. March 31st is National Tater Day...your favorite way to have a potato? Mashed Potatoes. Given a choice would you opt for sweet, white, or red? Depends on what I'm eating them with. I like red potatoes cooked in my green beans and probably mostly white potatoes otherwise, although I do like a good sweet potato too. How often are potatoes on your menu in one form or another? Probably more often than they should be, which is why I don't eat that much bread anymore. lol Ever been to Idaho? No If not, is that a state you'd like to visit someday? I certainly wouldn't refuse a trip there.
3. Last time someone or something 'rained on your parade'? Explain. I don't think I have anything I'd like to share on this question. It's better for me not to dwell on that kind of stuff. lol
4. Put all your eggs in one basket, get cracking, nest egg, bad egg, good egg, egg on, have egg on your face, or walk on eggshells...choose a phrase from the list that applies to something in your life currently and tell us how or why. Get cracking because there are a lot of things I'd like to accomplish in organizing our home and myself before I retire.
5. If I visited your home would I find a lot of baskets there? Something you like to keep in a basket? Yes, actually, there are quite a few and they hold all kinds of things. Probably a favorite thing is yarn.
6. Insert your own random thought here. We had such a wonderful trip last week and I plan to share some pictures. Of course, right now we don't have the photographer's photos, but I have a few random photos that I've "stolen" off FB from people that were there (like for example the one above).