1. It's officially summer (in the northern hemisphere anyway). Which summer month is best and why?
August is best because hubby's and my birthday are both in August.
2. Can you swim? How did you learn? June 27th is National Sunglasses Day. How many pair do you own?
Yes I can swim. I learned in the summer between 6 & 7th grade when we had a pool at home. I have 2 pairs of sunglasses. One that fitx on my prescription glasses and then just a regular pair.
3. What characteristic do you judge most harshly in yourself? How about in others?
In myself, love. Do I love others eniough. In others, it's probably kindness.
4. Robert Frost wrote the now well known poem entitled The Road Not Taken. What's a road (literal or figurative) you've always wanted to travel, and where do you hope it takes you?
I'm looking forward to the road to retirement. I hope it takes hubby and I to many happy places. But it will still be awhile before we walk that one.
5. Popsicles-yay or nay? If you answered yay, what's your favorite flavor?
6. Brexit-on a scale of 1-10 how knowledgeable are you on what's involved here? (1=very knowledgeable and 10=what's Brexit) Is this news you'll follow or is it something you think won't impact your life in any way shape or form?
5, don't know how much I'll follow it.
7. Share a favorite song on your summer play list.
Haven't listened to much music this summer, but about anything by the Beach Boys is a good summer song.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Glad to feel like participating this week.