Here is my January in One Sentence a Day. I didn't get every day, but not too shabby for a first try.
1. We spent the entire day at home (which is a real rarity) watching some TV and also reading and just relaxing.
2. The Holidays are over and back to work I went.
3. It's another day of work and an evening at home which is my favorite way to spend the evening.
4. This Saturday hubby went to visit his parents and my sister and I went to visit our other sister.
5. Great sermons at church today and I feel like I learned so much.
6. I went for a consultation with a Sleep Doctor and they are pretty sure I have sleep apnea and I think so too which means an upcoming sleep study and probably a cpap machine.
7. Finished putting away all the Christmas decorations.
8. Loved using my Kroger Fuel Points and getting gas for $1.45 a gallon but it sure was cold out there. Brrrrr
9. Work was crazy busy today and let me emphasize the crazy 😜
10. It was a normal work day and evening at home.
11. Watched the Alladin movie with Will Smith on Disney+.
12. Went to the Library and checked out a couple of real books for a change and then got my first Starbucks order of the year.
13. Typical work day but I got a lot accomplished.
14. Grey day but at least no rain and it wasn’t too cold.
15. Wednesday Bible study learned about Jewish weddings and how in scripture the church (us) are the bride and Jesus is the groom.
17. Beautiful skies this evening.
18. Spent some time at my husband's parents home as his dad is not doing well at all.
19. We got some snow but just a dusting thank goodness.
20. Day off work for Martin Luther King Day.
25. Spent the day with my mother-in-law and then about an 1 1/2 hours after we left we got the call that he had passed and it's so good to know he is no longer suffering and is with Jesus now.
26. Spent a couple hours at the funeral home with the family making arrangements.
27. Just a typical work day.
28. After work went to Tracy's mom's house and sorted through pictures and it was so nice to see all these pictures and reminisce together.
29. Work and church today.
30. Cleaning on the house as Kerri and Colton are coming in tomorrow.
31. Took the day off work and picked up Kerri and Colton at the airport and spent the day together and getting some things done we needed before the funeral such as a haircut for Colton.
Thanks for visiting.