1. Are you currently operating at 100% capacity?
If not, what % are you?
What's keeping you there?
I don't know really. I'm just not sure I'm back as good as I was before cancer. I'm not complaining and I'm okay with where I am and this could be the new 100% for me.
2. Have you done your taxes?
Planned/booked a summer holiday?
We're planning a late April/early May trip but haven't booked it yet.
Thought about or started your 'spring cleaning'?
Thought about it, but haven't started it yet.
Besides what's listed here, tell us one task that needs doing before spring rolls around.
While not necessarily before spring, but sometime this year we need new shingles and some new floors and some painting done.
3. What's a favorite food from your part of the country?
|3-Ways (picture from internet)
4. This isn't a leap year, but let's run with it anyway...look before you leap, a leap of faith, grow by leaps and bounds, leap to conclusions, leap at the opportunity...which phrase might best be applied to your life currently (or recently)? Explain.
Leap of faith. I feel that my faith has really been growing lately.
5. As the month draws to a close list five fun and/or fabulous things (large or small) you noticed or experienced in February.
some beautiful blue sky days
watched the movie Wonder - loved it
quiet evenings with my hubby and the dog
video chats with both girls and the grandson
time to read and crochet more than normal
6. Insert your own random thought here.
|Look who fell asleep while eating!