1.Why do you blog? Have your reasons changed over time? My first post was on September 13, 2008 and can be seen here. I was challenged by a co-worker who had started blogging and it sounded like fun. I really didn't have more of a reason than that. Now, all these years later, I'm still here. Sometimes I consider stopping, but I've made friends here and I really don't want to lose those friendships. I just really like you people!
2. What's a typical Friday night look like at your house? Friday evenings are typically, very quiet and often we will order in for supper. We usually watch some of the shows we are currently binging.
3. Do you like donuts? Yes Your favorite kind? Creme filled powder sugar donuts and jelly filled donuts. How often do you treat yourself to a donut? Maybe once a month, but not always. Have you ever made homemade donuts? Nope.
4. How do you feel about shopping? It's an evil necessity. lol Are you an online shopper? Yes Catalog shopper? Rarely Brick and mortar shopper? Yes, mostly Walmart and Krogers and of course, Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Joann's for my yarn habit. Do you order groceries online or prefer to select items with your own two hands? We use Krogers' Click List when we need a lot. If we just need a couple of things, I'll run in and get it.
5. Next week's Hodgepodge finds us somehow in the month of April, which just so happens to be National Poetry Month. Sum up (or tell us something about) your month of March in the form of a limerick. You can do it!!March had lots of rain
Which was sometimes rather much of a pain
But the green green grass and budding trees
Were really beautiful when I took Lucy out to pee.
And I believe in April we'll do it all again.
6. Insert your own random thought here. I sure could go for some beach time right about now.
Thanks for the questions again this week, Joyce. Thanks everyone for visiting and I hope you all have a great day.