If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

Kerri is on the left. This is her first band concert playing the flute in December 2005. She would've been 11 years old. She did so good, unfortunately after a year and a half, she decided not to play any more.

8 comments:

  1. I think every band every where has their students wear white shirts and black pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you just walked ME down memory lane...I played the flute for 7 years yet I haven't played in almost 22 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how funny! That's where we were last night --- at Cam's first band concert! He plays the trombone. I'll be doing a post on it either tomorrow or Friday. =0)

    Great pic of your girlys! Awwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...i did the same thing at that age. I got a flute and played it for a while then quit. Bummer. Cute picture though. Is she playing another instrument now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Sara I believe you're right. The choirs do it too.

    And Kerri is learning to play the guitar now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when our girls had their first concert. WOW! That was something! lol

    They too, decided later on, that band was just not for them. They both went on to play sports!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos your daughter is adorable at that age, its wonderful how we can capture a moment in time forever with a picture.


    God bless,
    ♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
    ¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This brought back memories for me. I played the flute in the band, too. Fun memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy