The theme is Spring . . . and any other random questions that crept in.
1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
warmer weather and sunshine
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day?
yes, we remembered.
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?
tomatoes and green beans
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?
5. What is your least favorite insect?
6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?
sometimes I do.
No particular brand.
7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?
I've been on a couple of cruises and when we were on the islands they told us not to drink the water or even have drinks with ice in them. So we either drank bottled drinks or we waited until we were back on the ship.
8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
Depends. Sometimes not any and sometimes 8 or so.
9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.
I have watched some, but for some reason, I really don't like magic shows very well. I really don't know why.
10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?
11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite?
I don't much like gangster movies, but westerns are fine. I love John Wayne.
12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday?
All of them. lol But I'd love to go to Alaska and Hawaii...and for some reason, I'd love to visit Texas. Maybe because it seems so many of my blogging buddies are there.