Be sure to click the button above and join us in the fun!
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
I'm not big on parties either way, but probably attend. Means I don't have to clean my house first. lol
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
As I said in #1 I'm not big on parties...but my favorites would probably be the family reunion type parties. I do really enjoy those. I love family.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
To sit down and talk with Jesus and then find all my family and talk with them and I want to spend some time singing in the heavenly choir. I know that's more than one thing, but come on it's for eternity!!!
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
It's brightness and the beautiful blue sky that goes with it.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Bring my own.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
House cleaned (see #1)
7. What song describes your mood today?
"My Redeemer Lives" Because when I remember that, no matter how I'm feeling, I know I'm blessed!
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
I still use several of the casserole dishes we received and I even have some decorator towels still (but I don't use them).
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Twisted Turtle from UDF (I think I mentioned this a few weeks ago). It's chocolate ice cream with pecans! Yummy! Okay, now you did it. Guess I'll be stopping at UDF on the way home from church tonight. There goes any thought of dieting today! lol
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Going through a time of testing right now and have been for a couple months or so. Not fun, but it does help me to get closer to the Lord.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "-----" is the best motivation.