Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Click the button above to go and join up to play Wednesday Hodgepodge with From This Side of the Pond.
1. Do you think you're more like your mom or your dad?
My mom...I look like her (sort of) and I act a lot like here too. Personnally, I think that's a good thing. I love my mom and she's a really cool person.
2. Do you like roller coasters?
Yes I do. They scare me to death, but I love them anyway! ha
3. How did you name your blog and do you now wish you'd thought about it maybe another five minutes before you hit publish? Would you change your blog title if it were not a huge pain in the derriere? (French makes everything sound a little nicer doesn't it?)
TCKK is the first initial of hubby, me and the girls. Sometimes I think about changing it, but I don't think I will.
4. What is the best wedding gift you received? Not married? Didn't get any gifts? Then what is the best wedding gift you've given?
I loved them all just because people took time to think about us.
5. What is the one bill you most hate to pay?
6. Is the glass half full or half empty?
It depends on what we're talking about. I want to be a glass half full type person, but I don't always succeed.
7. What is your favorite word? Okay okay. Calm down. How about one of your favorite words?
8. My thought for this is: Thank you Joyce for starting this. I've been missing Random Dozen. Love the name and the button.