Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Click on the button above to join in with the Wednesday Hodgepodge Fun.
1. Do you like your name? Were you named after someone? If you have children how did you settle on their names?
I didn't like it when I was younger, but I really don't mind it any more. It's just plain, old Cathy and I'm okay with that. As far as I know I was not named after anyone and neither are my kids. we just liked the names we gave them.
2. How do you define success?
Making it home to heaven and hearing Him say, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant."
3. Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy?
Wheel of Fortune...love this game. Not so much with Jeopardy. I don't think I'm smart enough for Jeopardy.
4. If you could own any single object that you don't have now, what would that object be?
Lifetime free pass to Disney World (that covers everything).
5. What is something that inspires you?
Seeing God prove Himself faithful in my life. He's been doing that a lot lately. Actually, I know He's always been doing that, but lately He's been showing me so I would see Him.
6. Meatloaf-yea or nay? If its a yay how do you make yours?
Yea but I don't make it. Hubby does. Could be why it's yea.
7. Which is more admirable-the ability to organize and be methodical or the ability to adapt and make do?
Both make life a little easier.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We're supposed to get lots of snow tomorrow. I am so ready for this to be done.