Come on, click on the button above and join the fun...you know you want to.
1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend this pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation someplace. Now tell me what you would do with that cup pot of gold?
Take a trip to Disney World of course.
Not really, but sometimes if I remember I'll wear something with green on it.
3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading?
No I haven't but I need to be. Probably putting away the winter clothes and washing windows. But if I had my way I'd let someone else do it!
4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest...your favorite shade of green?
6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? Pi =3.14. Those math types are so clever aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind).
7. That same date (3/14) happens to be the birthdate of the late physicist Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of Pi. So...what do you think is more important and or valuable in life... intelligence or common sense?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love my puppy. (Some have commented and asked) Lily is a mutt that we got from the shelter and our vet says her family tree is very wide. We believe she may be part sheltie or collie & who knows what else. And actually, she's not a puppy either, I just call her that. She's really about 8 or 9 years old.