Click the button above to join in the fun.
1. What makes you stand to your feet and cheer?
Someone coming to know the Lord and most anything Patriotic. Well, I may not cheer, but I'm definitely thrilled by it.
2. What's your favorite patriotic song?
My Country Tis of Thee
3. Do you believe that opposites attract? If you have a significant other are you opposites?
I know they do when it comes to magnets. I'd say hubby and I are very similar in many ways but with some very opposite characteristics too.
4. You're going to get a behind the scenes look someplace...where would you like that someplace to be?
Walt Disney World of course!
5. How far would you have to travel to ride a carousel (merry-go-round)?
Just about 10 miles or so to Kings Island Amusement Park
6. When was the last time you saw fireworks? What was the occasion? Do you enjoy fireworks?
Sunday evening I saw a few while waiting to pick up my daughter. Someone in the neighborhood was setting some off. But the last time I saw a complete professional show was last July 3rd (my town does them on the 3rd). But the best I've seen are the ones at Disney World.
7. Of all the 'beauty products' you own, what item do you consider to be the most overpriced?
I don't own too many because they are to pricey plus I'm not sure they help too much. I'm not sure which would be the most overpriced though.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have so totally been enjoying my front porch this last week during the cooler evenings. I've got a couple new hanging baskets of flowers and I've hung a hummingbird feeder (haven't seen any yet) and just relaxing and reading my Kindle. See this is one of those things I was talking about in question #3. Hubby and I both love to sit out on the front porch and read, however, we have totally different favorites in books. Life is good!