Click the button above to join in with Joyce for the fun of Hodgepodge.
1. What can the average citizen do to honor a military veteran and/or those currently serving?
A simple way is to pray for them and thank them when you see them.
2. Besides a flag what is something you own that is red, white and blue?
The gown I'm wearing has red, white and blue in it along with several other colors. And no, I won't show a picture. My daughters call it a muumuu. I just hope it's not because it makes me look like a cow! lol
3. Does love really conquer all?
Well, love is the basis of the 2 greatest commandments. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul and Love your neighbor as yourself. I think that pretty much covers it.
4. Strawberry shortcake or blueberry pie?
5. Do you share personal stuff with your hairdresser?
When my hairdresser is my cousin, yes. But usually I just go to a walk-in place, so no!
6. Does money lead to selfishness?
No, not necessarily, but the love of money does!
7. What piece of furniture in your home most needs replacing or refinishing?
Our easy chairs in the living room.
8. Insert your own random here.
“When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.” -Corrie Ten Boom