Click the button above to join with and playing along with Joyce and friends.
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
I don't remember how many students there were, but no, I didn't know all of them. I probably knew who most of them were, but I didn't really know them.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
|Our neighbor's snowball bush|
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
Neither. I don't love them, but I don't hate them either. My favorite pickle, is a bread and butter pickle and I like them with a barbecue sandwich. (not on it, but with it).
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
I can't think of a thing unless it would be the dumb blond one. But I'm more of a bleached blond than a real blond. haha
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I have ridden a horse before, but it's been a long, long time ago. We used to live on a small farm and for a short time we owned a horse named Honeybunch. She was so old and swaybacked. We would ride here sometimes. When she was headed away from the barn, you could not get her to do anything more than walk. However, when you would turn back towards the barn, she would race like the wind. (Well, it felt like it anyway) Remember it was when I was a kid. haha
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
"27 Dresses" was pretty funny.
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
The Grand Canyon
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Monday night we went to a local pizzeria that was having live bluegrass music. Something we've never done before, but it was so much fun. Good friends, food and music!