I'm joining in the "A Defined Life" for the Weekend Wrap-up. Why not click the button and join in too.
|This beautiful bush is across the street from work. There are 2 of them and they are so beautiful. I don't know what kind of flower it is, but I love their color and there are so many blooms. I took this picture on my way into work on Friday morning.|
|I was sitting on the front porch with my camera and computer enjoying the beautiful evening on Friday night.|
I'm thankful for:
150. Both of my nephews graduating high school
151. Kelli being able to call home on Wednesday. So blessed to hear her voice.
152. Knowing Kelli is so happy with where she is and what she is doing.
153. Having time with Kerri and Tracy and joining friends for some good food and some wonderful bluegrass music on Monday.
154. Getting some OT this week.
155. Hearing wonderful words of wisdom tonight from Beth Moore from her Believing God series. I learn something new every time I hear this series.
156. Fun time watching TV last night with Kerri and Tracy.
157. Having time on Saturday to just be home and sleep in. No where I had to be and a wonderful husband who took Kerri where she needed to be so I could rest.
158. Time today to visit with my sister-in-law and see pictures from their vacation at Disney World!
159. Lunch with Mother and Father-in-law. Fun laughs together.
160. Impromptu lunch with my sister on Friday.
161. Mom and Dad both well enough to be at both church services Sunday.