Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Wednesday Hodgepodge #100
Can you believe it? This is the 100th Hodgepodge! Thank you Joyce! Come on, please after you read and comment on mine, why don't you click the button above and join in with us for the next 100 Hodgepodges!!
1. What creeps you out?
Hearing a neck pop. I hate that sound on TV or in movies when they snap someone's neck. I cringe every time. I think it's because when I was little my parents took me to a chiropractor and he always popped my neck and I would always cry. Well, until my mom promised me a new set of play dishes if I wouldn't cry. So that time I didn't, but still to this day, I hate that sound.
2. What's your least favorite candy?
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
No, I hate scary movies. "When A Stranger Calls" I know it's an old movie, but I don't watch that stuff anymore because I hate it so bad.
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
Raising teenage girls.
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed?
6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?
I'll be 65 and I imagine I'll be retired and living in a condo so we can travel freely without worrying about yard work. In fact, that could happen a lot sooner than 10 years, good Lord willing
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?
Getting to see what everyone else answers and also to see if they like my answers is what I like the most. The least, might be when there is a question that I have no idea what to answer, but then again, it's fun to see what everyone else said on those.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My oldest turned 21 Monday. Isn't she just adorable!