Wednesday, March 20, 2013
First Day of Spring Hodgepodge
Click the Hodgepodge Button and join in with us for the first day of Spring.
1. March 20th is the first day of spring...is she a lion or a lamb in your part of the world?
No snow, except the possibility of flurries, but it's pretty chilly. I can't wait for the lamb to show up.
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
Just over-all spring cleaning of our house. No real plan of attack, just as the spirit moves I guess. :)
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
I love them and I like them best as peas and carrots mixed. Just had them for supper Monday night.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no! But I really have not complaint about it at this time anyway. Catch me on a different day and it may be a whole new answer. lol
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
No, I don't use it. I just put the blogs I read the most in my sidebar and as they update their blogs, they move to the top of the list.
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
I agree. I just think we sometimes become immune to the good things around us and when we don't have them for awhile, we appreciate them more when they come back.
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
Our trip to the Smoky's.
8. Insert your own random thought here?
I so loved seeing the daffodils in the Smoky's a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to see them around here.