If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Fragments

Half-Past Kissin' Time

It's Friday, so that means it's Fragment time. Click the button above to go to Mrs 4444 site Half Past Kissin' Time if you'd like to join in on the fun.

Hair: I think I've made up my mind about my hair. You all have convinced me to go with the shorter style for awhile. Now, I've just got to decide where and when I want to go to get it done. Thanks for all the input. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can check the previous post.

Survivor:  Anybody else out there watching Survivor this season.  It's had so many unexpected twists and turns.  The finale is Sunday.  Looking forward to seeing what will happen.  My vote right now is for Cochran 1st and Dawn 2nd.

NCIS:  I know some of you watch this.  Did you know that Admiral Chedwiggen from JAG is going to guest star?  Did you know that NCIS is a spin-off from JAG.  JAG was a favorite show of mine for many years.  I can't wait to see what the Admiral will be doing.

That's it folks.  That's all the fragments that I have today.

Have a great day and a great weekend! 

Happy Mother's Day

8 comments:

  1. I'm trying to grow my hair out again, but I did like it short for a while.......hard to let it grow though, so be aware!

    I didn't know that about NCIS. I watch it and like it, but that's all.....pitiful I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've worn my hair short only once in my life - I liked it for about a month, but then after that I wanted my long hair back, and it was a pain to grow back out. :)

    I don't watch Survivor or NCIS - though my best friend LOVES NCIS so maybe I should check it out! :)

    Orphan Black Phenomenon, Princess Nagger’s Artistic Mad Skillz, Office Supply Art Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch NCIS, but I loved JAG back in its day. Not watching Survivor this time round...we're not really watching much of anything too regularly it seems. Have a nice weekend! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice on the hair. I don't watch those two shows but isn't it fun having favorites to watch? Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure you post a pic of the new do! We are so excited for the finale on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a hair cute, I hope you find someone trustworthy for the task :-)

    I also love NCIS. I am a bit behind in the series. I had no idea it was a spin off from JAG. How fun??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been watching "Survivor" at our house, too. All of my favorites have been voted off, so I don't have a favorite anymore. I thought the way they did Brenda was so wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Living overseas, we are always a day (at least!) behind on TV shows, so I haven't watched the finale of Survivor yet. I was so bummed when Malcolm left because he was my favorite!!!

    I need to color my hair so badly...I look like and OLD HAG, lol!

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy