1. What is your favorite summer activity?
Cook-outs with friends and family would be near the top of the list. Like for Independence Day, we went to my brother's house and they grilled out. Unfortunately is rained all day, so we ate inside. But it was still a really fun time because of being with family and friends.
2. Do you have a honey-do list? or a to-do-list of your own?
Only in my head. I am not much of a list maker.
3. Would you go for a massage? Facial? Spa treatment?
I have never had any of the above. But I think I would love to have a massage. The other 2 really don't entice me much.
4. What was the last song you danced to?
The chicken dance and that was at Downtown Disney and I think I embarrassed my kids to death. haha Actually, I can't dance, never learned. But hey, who can't do the chicken dance. I can look silly with the best of them.
5. (#5 is a question I get to ask of you if I want) My question is: How was your weekend?
For my answer, I have a couple of pictures. They were taken Sunday. After church and lunch out we came home and as this was the first sun we've seen in awhile, I took a couple of pictures of the beautiful blue sky. And then Sunday night after church, a hot air balloon floated over our house.