Yay! It's Wednesday and time for the Hodgepodge. I hope you will choose to play along this week. There are so many nice people to meet and get to know. Click the button and you can meet the first one, Joyce at From This Side of the Pond.
1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
I would really rather walk in the woods. While I love fresh veggies from the garden, gardening is something I really have never enjoyed. Not even planting flowers. But a walk in the woods or a park is a good thing. Especially if I can throw in a little geocaching along the way.
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?)
I can't think of anything right now.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
I would like to get serious about walking again. I used to walk 6-10 miles a week and I've really slacked off. I feel so much better when I'm walking. I know it would be very good for me and I think it would be good for the puppy too.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
I'll sit anywhere as long as I can sit by hubby. The last time was in South Carolina and we went to see "Ender's Game." If he's not there then I prefer to sit about midway up and towards the center of the screen. But I'm really not that picky. I'll really sit anywhere that I don't have someone blocking my view. The last movie I saw was "Saving Mr. Banks" and it just came out in the stores today along with Frozen. I plan to buy both of them soon.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
That I'm friendly and that I'm someone they'd like to get to know.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
Frozen lunches for work. They may be Weight Watchers, Marie Callender's, etc. Just something to grab on the way out the door when I have no other lunch plans.
7. What's something you avoid?
Hateful people or people who are always negative. I prefer to be around positive people.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It was a pretty drive into work Tuesday. Here are a couple of pictures. No, I wasn't driving, hubby was.
|This is across the street from the entrance of our subdivision. Lots of times there are horses running in this field.|
|This little cemetery is only about a mile from our subdivision. It's a pretty little place.|
|The sky was really pretty, but my pics don't really do it justice.|