Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Summer Bucket List Check-Up
How's the Summer Bucket List coming along? I posted my list on May 29th and this is where I stand as of this past weekend.
1. I want to read several books. I've read one book, started another and have listened to 2 audio books. I think that's a pretty good start.
2. I want to finish re-doing our bathroom.
3. I want to wash all the windows in our house.
4. I want to clean the garage and get rid of a bunch of stuff.
5. I hope to find at least 25 more Geocache's. Searched for 2 on Saturday, but only found one.
6. I hope to go on several picnics. That little restaurant I told about yesterday..we ate outside on picnic tables, so that counts and that makes 1 so far.
7. I hope to go stargazing at least once or twice this summer.
8. We're hoping to buy a new van.
9. I want to make reservations and plan a November vacation. Disney or Myrtle Beach...we'll find out. No reservations yet, but a decision has been made - 3 weeks at Myrtle Beach. Dates picked, vacation time approved at work. Good start.
10. I also want to start and complete the new Beth Moore Bible Study, Children of the Light. I have started this, but to be honest, I'm kinda behind. But I'll get it, I hope.
So all in all, not a bad start. At least for the fun things. Now I need to get started on some of those chores.
How about you, how is your Summer Bucket List going?