1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?
Swimming. We used to have a pool and we swam a lot.
2. What's your favorite summer smell?
Grilling meat. Yum!
3. It's beach season in the US of A...so how do you feel about sand?
I like sand because it's on the beach and I love the beach. Plus the shells I love to find are in the sand.
4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes...your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?
Sun-dried tomatoes and SunChips.
5. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?
Come into the air conditioning and turn on a ceiling fan and have something cold to drink. Another way is taking a cool shower.
6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it's title.
The first one that came to mind is John Denver's "Sunshine on My Shoulders."
7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?
Nothing really stands out in my mind as anything special. I usually feel I'm treated pretty well in most situations. Now, if you want to talk about my years in police communications, there would be a lot of times I've been treated extremely rudely and I have been known to hang up on someone if it gets really bad. It's been years since I've had to do that though.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have you tried the chicken salad wrap from Arby's? It is delicious! I want another one.
|picture is from internet|