1. Speaking of April 15th...what's the most 'taxing' thing you've done recently?
Moved my parents into a Senior Center/Nursing Home.
2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere?
I've never ridden in a Taxi that I can recall.
3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago?
My mind is blank.
4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight...a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...?
Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings. One of my most favorite meals at Cracker Barrel. Of course, I'd prefer my mom's chicken n' dumplings, except she doesn't cook any more.
5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most?
|The Mod Squad with Pete, Linc and Julie|
6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made?
If you want to call it "art" it would be one of the hats, or headbands/earwarmers I made this winter.
7. What frustrates you most about the Internet?
All the ads.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My baby gets married Saturday.