If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Pictures of My Week Volume 2

It's Friday and time to see some of the pictures from my iPhone and or iPad that I have taken this week.  I have to be honest.  A couple of these pictures I didn't take.  My sister took them and I stole them from her.  However, I did save them on my iPhone, so they still fit the bill of pictures from my iPhone or iPad.

Lucy all curled up and ready for sleep.  She did not like me taking her picture.

Karen brought mom and dad's dog, Stewart to visit on their birthday.  That's one of the worst things with them living in the senior center. They can't have their dog.  Stewart is the first dog my dad has ever shown any affection for and they are very good buds.


As I said yesterday, Wednesday was mom and dad's 65 wedding anniversary.  It was also both of their birthdays.  I think my dad must have searched around for a girl who shared his birthday and then married her on their birthdays so he would never forget their anniversary or her birthday!!  Smart man! haha

Mom and Dad

Here they are in their dining area.  Aren't they just the cutest things in the world.

Beautiful skies and yes I am standing in the middle of the road to take this picture.  :)
I've been wanting a watch and I finally picked this one.  I love it.  I mean it's got bling and Tinkerbell and says Disney.  What's not to like?!

So that's some of my week in pictures.



7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and anniversary to your parents! I hate to see people separated from their animal friends. It's hard on the people and on the animals. I wish more places would allow a dog or cat as residents. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was so heart broken to hear they couldn't have their dog. Looked like a sweet time though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw a gold Minnie mouse watch that I was hinting to the hubs I wanted :)
    That's so sad - I think retirement homes NEED animals - they are so GOOD for everyone around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really something about your parents anniversary and birthday's, I love it! It is so nice that they get to be together. So sad about the dog, they are so good for seniors to have around. Sweet photos......

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a shame that they can't have their dog with them. But yay on 65 years together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...same birthdays and their anniversary! Sure saves money at Hallmark. LOL Aww, I bet Stewart enjoyed that visit as much as your parents did. It's nice that someone in the family kept him so it was possible. So many pets have no where to go when their owners go to nursing homes or pass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how interesting (and sweet) that your parents share birthdays, along with their anniversary, all on the same day! I'm sure they enjoyed seeing Stewart again, during the visit, and I'm sure they're relieved he has a good home. Best wishes to both of your parents!
    Kathy (from Reflections by Kathy)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy