Wednesday, February 10, 2016
1. Create an acrostic using the word LOVE. If you're unsure what an acrostic is click here.
You are L ord, Jesus
e V erything in my life
E ven (especially) the scary things.
2. Does love really conquer all? Why or why not?
If it's the right kind of love, yes.
3. Tell us about a time recently, where you really put your heart into something.
I can't think of anything specific right now.
4. What's your favorite fictional love story?
I've read some really good fiction love stories, but most would not be familiar with them. So, I'll say Cinderella. Because she got her prince even with all the odds against her and she stayed sweet through it all.
5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest?
I think I'm somewhere in the middle. It just depends on the situation.
6. What food says love to you? Why?
I'm not sure that I think any food does. Maybe a good old fashioned cooked meal like chicken and dumplings because my mama made such good ones and I know she loved me.
7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
Yesterday, when we got the word that my cancer has not spread to anywhere else in my body!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A friend posted this on FB yesterday and I agree 100%