Thursday, January 5, 2017
If you'd like to join in with Thankful Thursday, click the button above.
Things I'm thankful for this week.
1. Dinner and bluegrass music with my husband and friends Monday evening. Good times.
2. Time spent with my sisters Tuesday. 2 of us visiting the 3rd at her place. Enjoyed playing with her kitty too.
3. Good service tonight at church. Loved the discussion we had together. Also it was good seeing some people that we hadn't seen for a while.
4. Thankful that we found today that a medical condition hubby has is not as serious as we feared it might be. God is good.
5. Hubby used this scripture in his sermon Sunday and I made this picture in the YouVersion Bible App and posted on FB and Instagram. Since then I have run across this verse two more times this week. Thankful for God making scripture to stand out when He wants to show me something.
So what are you thankful for?