1. Have you ever been fishing? Yes, as a child. Did you catch a fish? Sometimes If so did you keep it or throw it back?What I caught was usually blue gill and yes we threw them back. If you haven't been fishing is that something you'd like to try?
Fish out of water, big fish in a small pond, living in a fishbowl, packed in like sardines, this is a fine kettle of fish, plenty of fish in the sea, fish or cut bait...which fishy phrase most recently applies to some area of your life?
This is a fine kettle of fish...we're trying to go through all the stuff in our house and thin it all out. Not a fun thing. But I like the results every time we unload some more. I just feel like our house keeps sighing in relief every time another heavy bag leaves. haha
2. What's something you're always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
3. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
The Incredible Mr. Limpet with Don Knotts and I'm not even a big Don Knotts' fan and I haven't seen it in years. But I always did enjoy it.
|Picture from Internet|
|Picture from Internet|
4. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
I'd say sunrise because I think it is so beautiful.
|Sunrise at Myrtle Beach|
|But then so is Daytime at Myrtle Beach|
|And so is Sunset at Myrtle Beach|
|And so is Night time at Myrtle Beach|
5. What's the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
Something I wear regularly is a Myrtle Beach Sweatshirt that is probably at least 3 years old and then I have a Disney hoodie that is probably 7-8 years old that I still sometimes wear.
6. We've got one more month of (officially) winter here in the Northern hemisphere. Are you feeling the need for a getaway? What's been the best and worst part of your winter so far?
Yes and we have plans to go to Pigeon Forge in a couple weeks. The best part has been finishing my radiation treatments and getting back to work and most regular activities.
7. The Wednesday Hodgepodge lands on National Margarita Day...will you be celebrating? No Frozen or on the rocks? Neither. I've never tasted a margarita. Are you a Jimmy Buffet fan? I do enjoy some of his music because it reminds me of the beach. If so, what's your favorite JB tune? Probably Margaritaville just because its the one I'm most familiar with.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just want to say thanks to Joyce for doing the Hodgepodge every week. If you want to play along, answer the questions on your blog and then link up at Joyce's blog. You can click the button at the top of my post to go to her blog.