If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Foto Friends


It's Friday and time for Friday Foto Friends.  Click the button above to participate.  Here are a few photos from my week.

Haven't made a granny square in years.  Starting to get the hang of it again.

Love this sky from this morning's walk

Farm behind my house



My grandson enjoying a milkshake

My grandson and me.  Sure do love this boy.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week. 

Cathy


11 comments:

  1. Lovely sky photo and I really like your back view.
    Your grandson looks so cute with his milkshake! I just love the sweet little look on his face. Oh, how I'd love one myself right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I'd like one of those milkshakes too right now.

      Delete
  2. You have such a pretty place to walk. Being with a sweet grandson like that is pretty much heaven on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice, I love the colors. I love the view behind your house. I'm so glad you got to spend time with your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debby. It really was so much fun to get to be with him.

      Delete
  4. Your grandson is a cutie and your skies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandson is growing so rapidly! They do that, don't they? So wonderful he came for a visit! I know you are happy to have them there. Love the farm scene behind you. I would enjoy looking at that every day. Love the clouds/sky...and love that you can crochet granny squares. I can't do that at all, so always admire those who can. I'm a lefty, and no one could teach me...plus I just couldn't sit still long enough to learn. So now I wish I could, but don't have the patience to learn. Your squares will be so nice in an afghan for the winter!! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. I love the colours in your yarn and I'm sure whatever you are making will be beautiful. Your grandson is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos Cathy. Especially the morning sky. Your grandson is adorable! I don't crochet much anymore because of my arthritis and do miss it. Love the colors in your yarn. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great images! I really should start crocheting again but never think to get some yarn. Your grandson certainly is handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy