If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Vacation

Hubby and I had a great vacation.  It just flew by so fast and when we think back over to what we did, we have trouble remembering.  Actually there really weren't any big sightseeing things but we still had just the best time.  We relaxed a lot and visited with some family and watched some Hallmark Christmas movies and I spent some time on the beach shell hunting and looking for shark's teeth.  It really was a wonderful and relaxing vacation.  I just feel so blessed.

I'll show you a few pictures of our trip.

Sunrise the first morning

Lunch with hubby's parents - can you see that ocean right there.  We love this place


We took a boat ride and learned all about growing rice in this area back in the day.


We saw this big fella on the river bank.  He was probably at least 6 feet long.



Have to do this every year now.

My sister and husband came down and spent a few days too.  It was so nice being with them.

Shark tooth my sister found (the first of many).  We were all hooked after that.

Went to a neighboring town and had lunch with my husband's cousin and husband and have a real nice fist.

A bunch more shark's teeth

Oh and we did a lot of shopping!  lol

Not the greatest picture, but I had to prove I was there too.  lol

A hat I made while on vacation.
So now, I'm back to work, but we made so many great memories just doing simple things and I will never regret that.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a very relaxing and beautiful time. Must have been on the east coast of Florida somewhere? So happy for you, and Happy Thanksgiving!! Funny to knit a winter hat while on the beach! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple vacations without a set schedule to run here and run there are just the best!! Wonderful photos and your hat looks soft and warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vacation! Where did you actually go? I have never seen so many shark teeth found in one area! WOWSA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like your trip went so fast - when I saw your post saying you were coming home, I was like ALREADY? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a nice time. Shopping is always fun along with relaxing and watching those Hallmark movies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy