If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The ABC of Me Meme

I didn't really have anything to blog about today, so I searched and found this Meme and thought it looked like fun.

A - Available or single? Neither, married for 20 years
B - Best Friend? My husband
C - Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Drink of choice? Diet Coke
E - Essential item for every day use? Reading Glasses
F - Favorite color? Blue
G - Google? Yes, that's how I found this meme
H - Hair Color? Light Brown or Dark Blond, except I bleach it a little to make it lighter. Growing up they always called it dirty dishwater blond.
I - Indulgences? Chocolate and Books
J - January or February? February - the month we married
K - Kids and their names? Kelli and Kerri
L - Life is incomplete without…? my family
M - Marriage date? Feb 18
N - Number of siblings? 4  an older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister. Yes, I'm a middle child!
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges
P - Phobias and fears? Spiders
Q - Quote for the day? "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me"." Erma Bombeck
R - Reason to smile? Jesus saved my soul and I'm headed to heaven
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag 3 people? Instead of me tagging.  Anyone who wants to play, please do.
U - Unknown fact about me? I've never had a broken bone
V - Vegetable you hate? Brussell Sprouts
W - Worst habit? I procrastinate
X - X marks my ideal vacation spot: Disney World!
Y - Your fave food? Steak and Baked Potato
Z - Zoo Animal?  Penquin

4 comments:

  1. That was fun! Love that quote! Makes me wanna live life to the fullest. Thanks for following me all over the place today. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. R - Amen!
    U - wish I could say the same! Take that calcium! :-)
    Y - You & me both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cathy~

    It was nice to learn some things about you today!

    I have added you and grabbed your button as well. Thanks for following me!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, "Dishwater Blonde" or "Dirty Blonde".... could you get a worse color to be called? I've always been called the SAME things.... always hated how yucky it sounded.

    So I'm gonna stick with "Slightly darker than blonde but not quite brown"... Yea, that's my color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy