If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Bell

My daughter had an assignment for her art class to paint a white sleigh bell with a winter scene. This bell will then be taken to one of our shops downtown and put on display for a week. Anyone can stop in and vote for their favorite bell. On next Saturday the bells will be auctioned off and the money is to be donated to benefit Bridge Riding for the Disabled. So if you plan to be in our area this week and want to vote, send me an e-mail and I'll tell you which store and where they will be. And if you want a beautiful bell, be there next Saturday for our Christmas Festival and place a bid in the Silent Auction.

Now, let me show you some pictures of my daughter's bell. She painted several scenes from "Narnia" and I think it's beautiful!!!








8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what an incredible creation she has done, I don't know if I could give that up, she should put it on the Christmas tree, this is wonderful.


    Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, have a great weekend.

    Blessings

    ♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
    ¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It really is amazing, Cathy!!!

    She's got some GREAT talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did a fabulous job. Wow amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! that is so neat! let us know what it goes for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy - I am (almost) speechless! Your daughter has an amazing gift! That bell is one of the most beautiful pieces of artwork I have ever seen. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter's bell is absolutely gorgeous. She is so very talented. It must be quite difficult painting a sphere. I hope she wins and I hope lots of money is raised in the auction for the Riding for the Disabled group. It's such a worthy cause.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy this is awesome.. way to go Kelli.. Good luck this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy